Friday, January 12, 2007

Drama on the stairs

Yesterday was full of adventure. It started bright and early with Kyndall waking early and happy. Therefore I got her on the bus early and went to work and accomplished tasks. Next, I helped make alfredo (which is no easy task), had a brief lunch........Then as I was walking back downstairs for more alfredo fun is when the day took a crazy twist. I was sliding my hand down the handrail on the stairwell when I caught my pinkie finger in a metal opening and pulled a major chunk of skin off. YUCK! Luckily I was in good hands and was able to control the bleeding. I was then treated by our resident first aid specialist. WOW, never thought ripping a portion of skin could be so painful! Of course, the news spread like wildfire. Most of the rumors were that I cut off my finger and was in the ER.... My finger is doing much better today, but I think it will never be the same......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful the rumor mill is at work...LOL
Hope you are feeling better soon and that the finger makes a full recovery :)
~S