Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sassy Pants Girls

Carissa and Kyndall are both sassy pants! Carissa because she is always talking...ma ma ma; ba ba ba; da da da; na na na and demanding attention and Kyndall because she has learned how to try to manipulate Craig and I!

Carissa will be getting ear tubes on teh 28th. Three ear infections in 8 weeks, 3 different antibiotics and fluid still in her ear were enough for the ENT to say, "TUBES!" I am glad because I do not want to go through the hearing loss and therapies that we had to with Kyndall.

Kyndall was evaluated by a developmental psychologist for kindergarten. She exceled in all the test...in fact, she might not even need an IEP! My only concern is that her speech is still a little delayed. We have a meeting in late April to discuss.

I am in NJ...just spent a L-O-N-G day at the factory. All in all, it was good. Back home tomorrow!

No comments: