Work is crazy busy....not really liking my job lately, even though I have been recognized by the VP of our team for all my hard work....
Thinking about getting a new job is exciting, scary and crazy, especially with all the turmoil in the economy....
It would be nice to get a "fresh" start for everyone...new house, new schools, meet new people, etc....
My health has also not been too good. I received very scary news at the gastroenterologist. News, I did not want to hear. "There is no cure, no medicine, no real definition or complete understanding..." My scientific mind of course wanted to know more and so I read...and read to no satisfaction...Metabolic X syndrome..what is it really? And so I try to find time to walk, but it is really hard...I travel every other week and have lots of other responsibilities....
But here is my inspiration......
No comments:
Post a Comment