Friday, February 2, 2007

Scary Times

I called my mom last night and she said, "I was in an accident, I am being wheeled into the hosiptal." I ask, "What happened?" She replies, "I do not know, have to go." Click...............
My mom is one lucky lady! She was turning left and was in the center turn lane when a car of teenage boys hit her. She blacked out. When she woke, OnStar was talking to her, the police officer and ambulance had arrived. My mom was all the way on the other side of the road an on an embankment. She is really sore and her head is killing her. But the catscan and ultrasound came back OK. Needless to say she is resting the weekend and on pain medication. Her car on the other hand did not fare so well. She will know next week if it is totaled. She just got a new car in the Fall. I realized last night that I do not know her friend's phone numbers. Once she is better, I am going to get the numbers and program them into my cell. Accidents really put things into perspective.

No comments: