Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just Another Saturday

Kyndall is watching Qubo. She loves that the "movies" come from the TV. This is just another Saturday. Thinking about lunch, but feeling too lazy to get up and make something. Looking at all the toys scattered around our family room. Feeling the dirt in the mudroom and thinking about cleaning, but I have no energy! I should be cleaning or finishing my papers from graduate school Yep, that's right, I still have 3 papers to write! I have to get them finished if I have any desire that I might want to go back into research. In the past couple months, I have really considered going back to academia. There's good and bad though....I would have to take a significant pay cut. However, I could basically set my own work schedule. I am getting very tired of 8-5 meetings and then STILL have to make this, do this paperwork, etc....

My stomach is growling so I guess I had better move off the couch........

No comments: