Saturday, March 17, 2007

Disappointment


I had my 19 week ultrasound and was disappointed....the week was already bad and stressful....

The baby decided to show us his/her back...so at least we got a great look at the spine, vertebrae, aorta, and bladder. Fortunately, I get to go back in 2 weeks. We would really like to know the gender!
Kyndall and I are in Michigan. My Great Grandma had a stroke on Thursday. She has been non-responsive. She is paralyzed on the left side. There is no hope for recovery. The end is near for her. She lived a great life of 96 years! She can finally rest and be with two of her daughters soon.


2 comments:

Will said...

I'm thinking of you, Julie, and keeping your family in my prayers.

Take care,

Kelly

Blog said...

Hi Julie.

Just looking at Angie's blog and saw your name on her page. It was so nice reading your update...and hearing that you are expecting. Hope everything is going great.

Kyndall is gorgeous! I can't believe how much she has grown since you guys lived in Ohio. Amazing, isn't it?

Thinking of you - Sara D