I have been remise and not updating! LOTS of things have happened over the past 6 weeks.
For starters, Craig's father passed away over Memorial Day weekend. He had been diagnosed with lung cancer in April. He had received 2 chemo treatments and was doing fairly well. All of a sudden his kidneys started failing and his Na/K/Ca levels were not right. The funeral was June 1. It was hard. It was a sad occasion, but neat to see all the aunts, uncles and cousins again. Kyndall had a blast playing with her second cousins Kyleigh and Karly.
Kyndall had ear surgery this past Wednesday. There was still a lot of blood in her left ear. The doctor wanted to clear it out and see if her eardrum was OK. Both eardrums look OK, except there is a lot of scar tissue. He wants Kyndall to have a hearing test. Kyndall was a trooper! She went back with the nurse willingly. Once she woke up, it only took her about 10 minutes to return to her "normal" self!
Kyndall has her ballet rehearsal and recital this week. We are looking forward to seeing our little ballerina up on stage (hope she will perform! :-)
I am doing OK. My blood pressure rose this week. I am measuring a week a head of what I truly am. I go back to the doctor on the 27th so we will see how my bp is. The nurse manager told me that with 2nd pregnancies they will induce a week early.....I am definitely taking that option! My feet are very swollen every day after work and it is getting much harder to move around. I think having a baby in the summer is harder in many ways than having a baby in the winter. I am looking forward to the fact that I will be able to get out of the house when she is born!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!!!!!! Kyndall and I are off to the store.........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment