Tuesday, July 24, 2007

August 6, 2007

On August 6, I will be induced...unless Carissa decides to appear before then!
I am on bedrest due to my blood pressure being elevated. Every week I have a reactive non-stress test. Carissa has been doing great! I am doing OK. I feel tired and sometimes dizzy.

Kyndall is getting ready for the arrival of her new sister. We went to Babies R Us to purchase a new stroller and she saw a little snuggly bunny blanket. Kyndall decided to she wanted to buy it for Carissa. Kyndall helped Craig put together the bouncy seat and swing, stating the whole time "this is Carissa's" I hope she is as receptive to Carissa as she has been to all her toys, clothes, room, etc!

Kyndall had a minor surgery on her ears just over a month ago. She went for a check-up and hearing test. Everything looked wonderful! We are completely relieved as there was some concern that she might still have some hearing loss.

We are in the process of finding a swing set that will actually fit into our small, funny-shaped yard. We have found one, we just have to order it. Fortunately, they are running a special of free delivery and installation. This is good, because I have watched our neighbors take days to install their swing sets! I can even swing on the new swing set. Anyone want to join me? :-)

I promise to post some pictures soon...especially from Kyndall's dance recital. She LOVED it! She did awesome. I was so proud of her going on the stage with bright lights and a huge crowd of people. She wanted to stay for the entire performance. I finally convinced her at 10pm, it was time to go. She is looking forward to ballet starting again in 5 weeks!

No comments: