I am trying to focus on the positives and not the negatives. So here it goes...
- No large needles were inserted into my knee yesterday. Instead, I was fitted with a brace, given exercises and told I had not torn my meniscus and to "hang in there."
- I am flying to CA on Monday for almost a week for work stuff. At least, if I have to be away from Carissa (and Kyndall), I am going to someplace new and hopefully warm.
- LOVE the newest line at Gymboree and I have some Gymbucks to spend this weekend!
- I have a great boss and team at work.
- Kyndall has stopped asking to watch Batman and Superman...they are a little too violent in my opinion. We are now watching Noggin shows....
- Craig was able to fix our personal laptop and save all the documents on it.
- We were able to get a free new hard drive for our desktop...but we lost all our documents (can't win everytime). This has been a good lesson in SAVING IMPORTANT ITEMS REGULARLY! I just don't have the time...so I have learned how to be choosey.
- I have great friends in Pittsburgh that if I ever move, I will miss tremendously.
- Even though we have no extra money since Craig is not working a 2nd job, it has been wonderful for him to home in the evenings and the weekends. Craig has even started to organize our basement and get it cleaned up!
- We can actually walk in our bedroom and closet! Craig and I spent a lot of time organizing and de-cluttering our room. It has been the "dumping" region for a loooooong time!
- Just brought up the 6-12 month bin of clothes for Carissa. I am excited to look in and see what "new" clothes Carissa will have.
- Carissa is 5-1/2 months old and absolutely loves Kyndall. She is starting to realize we are "leaving" her at daycare and has begun to exhibit separation anxiety. She hasn't "quite" gotten to like eating foods, but she will! :-)
- I have not scrapbooked for a really long time. I am looking forward to starting again soon...I hope.
- My mom asked me for some pictures from Halloween and Christmas. This has been an incentive for me to actually get my pictures printed!
- I have completed all the Thank you notes from Carissa's baptism.
- I booked tickets for us to go to Florida in April to visit my Dad and Grandma. Perhaps we will spend a day at Disney????
- I will be booking tickets for us to go to CA the beginning of August to visit my good friend Kari and Craig's relatives. I am hoping to go to the San Diego Zoo and Legoland (again).
- I am thankful blogs and emails of my long distance friends...it makes it easier to keep up with everyone...since I never seem to have the time to call.
Here's to a good and productive day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment