Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF

Thank goodness for Friday! I am completely exhausted and soo very very far behind in life and work. Things continue to get crazier and crazier at work. I am preparing to take my very first trip since Carissa was born. Unfortunately, it is to Sacramento, CA...figuring out the logistics of how and where I can pump has been a logistical nightmare!
My house looks like a tornado went through it. I just cannot keep up!

A lot of things have happened since my last post so very very long ago!
  • Carissa has begun to sleep from 7pm-4am :-0
  • Carissa had her first ear infection...giving her antibiotics was not fun
  • Carissa is actually reaching for toys..although she seems delayed compared to her daycare friends. I am very concerned that she will have some of the same issues as Kyndall.
  • Kyndall actually got Christmas this year...it was so fun to see her excitement
  • Craig's boss must have made a New Year's resolution to be nice. Craig actually received compliments from her!
  • Craig was "let go" from Red Robin (long story for another time)
  • Carissa and I's SS#s, bdates, etc were stolen by the USPS-what a nightmare this has been!
  • I got my first period since Carissa was born...sad times (and painful!)
  • I booked tickets to go to Florida in April to visit my Dad and Grandma. I am already looking forward to a vacation!

I hope everyone is having a Happy 2008

No comments: