Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Emotionally Drained

Today I received word from Kerri that Josh was given 4-7 days to live. The doctors believe he has Walker-Warburg syndrome...devastating. They were bringing him home today from the hospital. I cannot even write my emotions and feelings...just keep everyone in your thoughts.


I took Kyndall and Carissa to the doctor for their well checks. Kyndall is WAY off the charts for her height and OK for her weight. Her BMI is great...tall and lean! Carissa is in the 50% for weight and head circumference. She is in the 80% for height. Carissa weighed in at 16 lbs 3 ounces....growing well! I had to physically hold Kyndall down for her shots. We had to get assistance since she was panicking...in addition poor Carissa was screaming at the top of her lungs.

Off to pack...I am leaving bright and early for NJ for work!

1 comment:

alovelyday said...

Julie,

I am so, so sorry for your dear friend. I will keep them in my prayers.

Now I am totally not looking forward to Parker's well check up next week!! Your girlies are going to be tall ladies!! Hopefully it is sunny in NJ!! B/c it is not here!

angie