Saturday, February 16, 2008

Joshua

A lot of people who care about Kerri and JR crammed into a small space to show their love for Kerri, JR and baby Josh. The memorial service was beautiful. Kerri and JR put together a fantastic slide show of his life. He was beautiful in so many ways..... I enjoyed holding him and talking to him. He sure was a flirt and a charmer! When Melissa held him, he began to flirt with her! Kerri is an amazing woman. She loved and embraced Josh every moment he was with her. I truely admire Kerri and JR for the life they gave to Josh. I know that he will be watching his mom and dad, wishing them to heal
Amanda and I are going to help Kerri make a scrapbook of his life. When Amanda, Melissa and I visited, I think we took about 100 photos!
Josh you were a fighter and an amazing boy. You will be missed, but forever in our hearts.......




No comments: