Carissa in her bathing suit at our community pool. Kyndall insisted that Carissa wear her bathing suit. It is a little too big, but it still works!
Kyndall and my mom going under the "mushroom." Kyndall has been terrified of the mushroom. My mom finally convinced her to try it! I am so proud of her!
Kyndall eating a GIANT cheeseburger in her undies. Lately she is either really hot or really cold. This was a hot day. On a cold day, she wears socks and a sweater!
Carissa relaxing in her carseat all ready to go on one of our many outings! My mom left Saturday to go back to MI. She has been with us since July 16th! Over a month! She was a huge help. I never had to worry about the laundry, dishes or keeping things picked up downstairs. She also allowed me to take a nap every afternoon. I am really missing that nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment